A proven real-time stick slip mitigation system that extends bit life, reduces tool failures and increased penetration rate, resulting in significant savings in drilling time and cost.
- Advanced top drive automation provides real-time stick slip mitigation
- Surface-based system: proven, reliable, simple, safe
- Requires minimal input from the driller
- REVit™ mitigates torsional oscillation in the drill string and prevents excessive BHA and bit acceleration.
- Time savings are realized by increasing ROP, extending bit life, and minimizing nonproductive time incurred as a result of downholemotor and tool failures.
- REVit™ expands the efficient drilling envelop enabling more aggressive drilling previously out of reach due to stick slip constraints.
To ensure optimal performance, the REVit™ service includes monitoring, training and reporting through RIGLINE 24/7™. Canrig’s team of certified REVit™ analysts provides parameters to tune the system, ensures that it is being used properly and sends reports with detailed metrics and usage scores to the well construction team.
Drilling Performance 1504.pdf
Size : 304.55 Kb
Type : pdf